Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tracking Me on race day, August 31st

Ok, everyone. I can be tracked live next Sunday, August 31st by going to www.ironmanlive.com or the link below. The good news is that you can leave, go do whatever it is you do on a Sunday, come back the site, and I will still be going, lol: ) Simply go to athlete tracker and type my name in: Jason Goyanko. You should see the last time checkpoint I've gone through. Also, there should be a live video feed for the finish line so if you're so inclined, you can watch me finish. My goal time is around the low 10 hour mark and the race starts at 7am so if you're trying to time it, I hope to be finishing somewhere between: 5 and 5:30pm. If I haven't finished by then, most likely I am having a rough day out there and you're prayers and good kharma will be welcomed.

http://ironman.com/events/ironman/louisville/?show=about

No comments: